ONLINE Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching – Module 4 (OM4A202206)
OM4A202206 | Jun 30 – Sep 15, 2022
Module 4: Transformational Coaching II
This program grounds coaches firmly in developmental theory and challenges coaches to become highly skilled in transformational coaching. This is grounded in the development of exceptional emotional and mental balance along with the ability to remain resourcefully attentive to meaningful and desired results. Coaches will demonstrate competency at the Professional Certified Coach level as defined by the ICF and be aiming at the Practitioner Level or higher as defined by the EMCC, skill in transformational coaching and a commitment to ongoing development.
- Demonstrate skill in creating and working with developmental goals
- Understanding and ability to skilfully work with coaching clients towards cognitive, cognitive and attentional balance
- A commitment to long term competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection
- A commitment to the engagement in supervision and reflective practice
- Confidence they have demonstrated coaching competency at the PCC level through competency-based assessment according to ICF standards
- From Transcend:
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (i.e. our entire Professional Coach Training Pathway) If this program is done as a continuation of the Certificate in Professional Coaching
- From International Coach Federation:
- 67 Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which you can use to apply for the ACSTH Paths of ACC or PCC Accreditations
- 130 Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Hours, if this program is done as part of the Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery. This qualifies the graduate to apply for the Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Path of ACC or PCC Accreditations instead, which we recommend
This program is for advanced coaches. This program is focused on developing skills with our Transformational Coaching methodology. This is built on the foundations of our Certificate in Professional Coaching and/or other coach training that coaches may have undertaken. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development and sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. From our point of view this requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being.
- Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the ICF-PCC level and beyond
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.