The Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery – Senior Practitioner Programme
Kick Off Session :
Online Sessions :
online via Zoom
18:00 – 21:00 HKT
Our EMCC Accredited (EQA) Coach Training Programme is designed to take our students on a Transformational journey. Commencing by providing a solid foundation for coaches through exploration and practice with coaching methodologies, it takes them all the way through to achieving a high degree of skill in advanced transformational coaching. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development, sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. This requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being. This programme is a combination of:
- Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 1)
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching (Stage 2)
Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the Senior Practitioner level and beyond. The training is fully embedded at the EMCC Senior Practitioner level and qualifying coaches will earn the European Individual Award at the Practitioner or Senior Practitioner level.
Our Certificate in Professional Coaching and Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery programmes consist of 4 parts designed to fulfil the accreditation requirements of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
Once you have successfully completed your coaching programme with us, we (Transcend International) will issue you a
Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (EMCC EQA)
This Certificate can be used to demonstrate to others (such as your peers and prospective clients) that you have successfully completed the requirements to graduate from our programme.
|EARLY BIRD (enroll before August 6, 2023)|
This programme is designed to support coaches in their professional development journey, providing them with a solid foundation and rapidly building their coaching competency. It grounds coaches in models, tools, development theory, and neuroscience, preparing them for international coaching credentials.
The programme focuses on developing essential skills and competencies in horizontal and vertical development. Coaches deepen their coaching skills and competency to partner effectively with clients on values, vertical development, meaning, and transformational goals. The programme emphasises the development of exceptional motivational, emotional, and mental balance, along with resourceful attention to meaningful and desired results.
The “4 balances” model (Motivational, Emotional, Cognitive, and Attentional) is the cornerstone of the programme, taking students into the deepest realms of transformational coaching. Coaches commit to ongoing development and demonstrate competency at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level as defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Practitioner Level or higher as defined by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
- A deep understanding of what coaching is and developing the ability to be grounded in ‘who you are’ as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach while remaining present in a transformational way
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support a coach’s development. As coaches in learning, be able to practice coaching based on internationally accepted best practices, including competency frameworks, ethics and professional standards and definitions
- To become skillful in managing clients, conducting conversations and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to a client’s desired outcomes by developing well-formed goals
- A commitment to competency-based development grounded in practice-focused feedback and reflection
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice
- Grounding in adult learning, neuroscience and developmental theory and utilising them to link coaching approaches
- Deepening skills in the application of foundational models, methods, existing tools and coaching moves, while embracing new coaching tools
- Confidence they have surpassed coaching competency at the Foundational level through assessment and benchmarked at the ACC level as defined by the ICF.
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching
- Enable coaches to develop skill in application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change
- Show evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level
- A commitment to co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans grounded in practice-focused feedback and reflection
- A commitment to the practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice
- Understanding and having the ability to skillfully work with coaching clients towards cognitive and attentional balance, thereby demonstrating skill in creating and working with developmental goals
- Confidence they have demonstrated coaching competency at the PCC level through competency-based assessment according to ICF standards
Using the LMS
Want to start your learning but don’t know where to start? Below is a short video to guide you with the basics of the LMS.
If you have questions or need some help navigating the LMS, send an email to