Team Coaching Foundation Course (May 2023)
TCFA202305 | Tuesdays 18:00-21:00 HKT
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, and Jun 6
This intensive, highly practical workshop provides an introduction to team dynamics and teaming. It’s ideal for either businesses or individuals who manage teams, HR professionals who want to support team coaching or a professional coach with an evolving practice. It’s the first of three courses within our Team Coaching Programme, leading onto Practitioner level, and Senior Practitioner level. It’s the first stage on the journey from coaching individuals to coaching teams, providing a solid foundation and toolkit to help the team, through its leader.
- You will increase your understanding of team dynamics
- You will learn how to improve team performance
- You will learn how and why teams behave as they do
- You will learn how help the team understand its own systems in ways that have a radical positive impact on how it achieves its goals and purpose
- All of these outcomes are grounded in research and can be understood through the PERILL Model of team functioning.
- Provides a solid base for developing the skills and knowledge required for effective team coaching
- The opportunity to connect and network with other team coaches and support each other during the learning journey
- 12 months free CCMI membership
- 12 months free membership to the PERILL team diagnostic platform (worth £750 a year). Members can use with unlimited numbers of teams and save huge amounts (other providers charge up to $1500 per team)
- Professional Coaches who are looking to expand their skill set outside of 1-2-1 coaching to include or transition to team coaching.
- Business Leaders, Line Managers, Team leaders who want to know more about how to coach teams effectively.
- HR Leaders and Professionals who want to help deliver a programme to support team coaching through their business.
- Facilitators and other trainers / professionals working with teams and looking to expand their toolkit.
The programme is accredited by both EMCC and ICF and holds an EMCC European Quality Award (EQA) for all of its coaching & mentoring programmes. Successful candidates will receive:
- A certificate of accreditation from CCMI which you can use to claim 37 hours of CPD and for 20.25 CCE’s for ICF members (10.5 Core Competency (CC) and 9.75 Resource Development (RD) units)
- Automatic recommendation for the Team Coaching Foundation ITCA (Individual Team Coach award) from EMCC Global
- Automatic recommendation for the European Individual Accreditation EIA (an individual Coach / Mentor level award at Foundation level) from EMCC Global
WHAT IS TEAM COACHING?
Team coaching is an exciting and challenging emerging professional dimension of coaching. It is challenging because teams are complex, adaptive systems within another complex, adaptive systems that interact with other, complex adaptive systems. And it is exciting – because organizations that want to thrive are investing in the creation of high-performing, value-creating teams.
This EMCC EQA and ICF CCE approved program is designed to help coaches become skilled in the more complex and emerging realm of team coaching. We expect this domain of coaching to grow rapidly in the region. We have an early market entry with a world-class, well-researched certification program.