ONLINE – Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery – Bridged Entry (2024A2)
START YOUR PROGRAMME IMMEDIATELY: Get instant access to your learning materials.
First Synchronous Session : Feb 22, 2024
Online Sessions : Feb 29, Mar 7, Mar 14, Mar 21, Apr 11, Apr 18, 2024 / 1800-2100 HKT
Webinars, Mentor Coaching, Supervision, and Practice : Apr 25, May 2, May 9, May 16, May 23, 2024 / 1800-2100 HKT
The Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery Stage 2 aims to provide coaches with a solid foundation in vertical development and transformational coaching. It challenges coaches to move beyond traditional performance coaching and dive deeper into the realm of transformational coaching.
By completing this programme, coaches will be able to deepen and expand their coaching skills and competency, enabling them to partner effectively with clients as they work on values, vertical development, meaning, and transformational goals. The programme is grounded in the development of exceptional motivational balance, which is a critical component of transformational coaching.
In addition, the programme emphasises the development of exceptional emotional and mental balance, along with the ability to remain resourcefully attentive to meaningful and desired results. These skills are essential for coaches who want to achieve the highest level of competency and prepare themselves to coach at the Practitioner level or higher, as defined by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EM) and/or the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
At the core of this programme is a commitment to ongoing development. Coaches who complete the programme will be equipped to demonstrate competency at the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level as defined by the ICF and will be on track to reach the Practitioner Level or higher as defined by the EMCC.
Our Certificate in Professional Coaching and Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery programmes consist of 4 parts designed to fulfil the accreditation requirements of the ICF and the EMCC.
- Grounding in adult developmental theory and entry points for transformational coaching.
- Enable coaches to develop skill in application of models, theories, coaching moves and methods to support deep transformational change.
- The evidence of the development of a “way of being” that embodies a transformational coaching ethos.
- An understanding and application of the ethics, standards and competencies required for effective coaching at the Practitioner level.
- To co-create relevant and effective competency based coaching programmes and development plans.
- A practice of seeking instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice.
- Demonstrate skill in creating and working with developmental goals.
- Understanding and having the ability to skillfully work with coaching clients towards cognitive and attentional balance.
- A commitment to long term competency-based development grounded in practice-focused feedback and reflection.
- A commitment to the engagement in supervision and reflective practice.
- Confidence they have demonstrated coaching competency at the PCC level through competency-based assessment according to ICF standard.
All students are expected to complete all aspects of the programme, which includes live trainer instruction, practice, discussions, assignments, Q&A sessions, participate in feedback and observed coaching. Additionally students will receive mentor coaching/coaching supervision. In the event that attendance is not possible then alternative solutions will be provided that comply with ICF and EMCC coach training standards.
Successful completion of this programme earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery and is approved content for Level 2 Accreditation. Graduates are eligible to apply for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential using the Level 1 Path or for the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential using the Portfolio Path if they qualify.
Successful completion of the entire pathway (Stages 1 & 2) earns the coach our Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery. This programme is accredited as a Level 1 and Level 2 by the ICF and as an EMCC EQA (European Quality Awarded) programme.
|EARLY BIRD (enroll before Dec. 15, 2023)|
Using the LMS
Want to start your learning but don’t know where to start? Below is a short video to guide you with the basics of the LMS.
If you have questions or need some help navigating the LMS, send an email to