Certificate in Professional Coaching Programme – Singapore
LIVE and in-person sessions in Singapore
Yzer Solutions Pte Ltd, [ location map]
175A Bencoolen Street, #05-05,
Burlington Square Offices
Sept 21 – 23, 09:00 – 18:00 SGT
LIVE webinars, mentor coaching/supervision and coaching practice
online every Tuesday from Nov 1 – Dec 6, 2022, 19:00 – 21:00 SGT
To build on the existing foundation through deepening and extending theories, practice and developmental feedback. Coaches will demonstrate competency at a Foundational level and a commitment to ongoing development. Designed to rapidly and effectively build coaching competency, this programme focuses on grounding coaches in models, developmental theory and neuroscience. In turn, this develops competency and capability in the realms of horizontal and vertical development, moving beyond “performance coaching”. This programme will deepen and expand coaching skills and competency requiring coaches to coach at the Practitioner level as defined by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and/or the ICF.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and how it differs from other “roles” we play in our lives. The programme develops the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and to remain present in a way that is developmental for others.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, immediately in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics, professional standards and definitions.
- To become skilful at managing coaching clients, conversations and programmes in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a full coaching programme.
- To become skilful in co-creating meaningful well-formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of, and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice.
Certificate in Professional Coaching
Completing this programme gives you everything needed to apply for ICF ACC accreditation (total of 71.5 hours ACSTH) including 10.5 hours of Mentor Coaching / Coaching Supervision.
Certificate in Professional Coaching is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This programme is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).